Board your horse at River Ranch Arena where we offer numerous available options for you and your horse(s). Our facility was built in 1980 consisting of a well-constructed 20,000 square foot barn including a heated wash/grooming area, deluxe heated tack room with oversized lockers and locking saddle racks. A self-serve coffee/snack bar and viewing area into the indoor arena serves horse boarders and visitors as well. Our clean modern facility is open to everyone, from pleasure and trail riders.
To ensure a safe and healthy facility for your horse(s) it is our policy for all horses to have a Coggins test prior to arrival. Only sound and safe horses are allowed on the premises as you and your horse’s safety is our mission. We offer individual box stalls with automatic water systems and in-floor isle heat in one-half of the barn and standard barn with 60 x 160 ft indoor arena in the center. We offer a 16,000 square foot outdoor HiQual pipe fence arena as well as large and small diameter round training pens. Our 33-acre ranch perimeter is fenced with beautiful white vinyl fencing and is divided into six separate pastures with a unique gate system allowing for easy access in and out of the barns. Included in your board you have the option for long-term trailer parking with ample space available. We are located only minutes from the popular Jay Cooke State Park with endless miles of riding trails available. See our rate sheet for current prices.
Horse Board and Lease Rates
The standard horse boarding/lease rates apply
effective as of January 1st, 2012 as follows:
- One to three days: $40 per day – pd in adv.
- One to three weeks: $100 per week – pd in adv.
- One to three months $365 per month – due 1st
- One to six months: $340 per month – due 1st
- Twelve month contract: $315 per month – due 1st of each month
Other Discounts and Fees
- Thorobreds/saddlebreds/walkers/drafts/warmbloods or any oversized or thin horse, add $25 per month to all of the above rates.
- Discount for 12 month contract paid in advance. 10% savings: $ 3780 annual, less 10% = $3402 annual or $283.50 per month if paid one year in advance.
- Fleet discount: 3 or more horses boarded or leased by same owner, deduct $10 per horse per month for the second and third horse only for a total discount of $20 off posted rates.
- Small bale pasture: add $20 per horse
Late Fee: $ 25 per horse after the 5th day of each month. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Bi-Monthly Payment Option: You may pay board/lease payments on a bi-monthly plan splitting your payment in half but the first half must be paid on or before the 5th day and the second half by the 15th day to avoid the late fee, providing your board is current when using this option. We also ask that you use the River Ranch Payment envelope to assure proper accounting.
Cash Payments: Cash is welcome, however you must pay the barn manager and request a receipt. DO NOT place cash in the drop box.
Checks: Make payable to River Ranch Arena.
Payment Options: Mail to River Ranch or use the convenient “Drop Box” located in the locker/tack room at the Ranch. This box is emptied on a daily basis and does not contain any cash. Notes, suggestions and misc. documents are also welcome in this box.